MARSzoid’s Clubs is student-centered and experts-guided club to explore aspects of STE(A)M in less formal settings. The clubs aim is to engage and enrich, rather than deliver, the curriculum. We strongly believe that clubs are an important outlet to ignite creativity, innovation and new interest or raise attainment in STE(A)M subjects through more engaging and inventive teaching techniques.
We encourage and aspire our learners to meet regularly in an informal environment to work on inquiry-based STE(A)M related activities.
Everyone is welcome to join our MARSzoid club – learners of all ages ranging age 6 years and above, parents, educators, industry experts.
Benefits of being part of our club:
- To provide the opportunity for meaningful STE(A)M education in multiple ways and in a supportive and fun based approach and collaborative environment.
- To build learner’s knowledge and application of STE(A)M content and processes.
- To embrace the learner’s ability to collaborate with and learn from other learners and from STE(A)M educators and industry experts.
- To build learner’s interest in academic success, higher education and help in building profile.
- To foster learner’s interest in additional STE(A)M learning opportunities and careers.